As the Obama administration escalates economic sanctions on Russia and weighs military support to Ukraine, it has revved up a less noticed but far broader campaign to wean Central and Eastern Europe off a deep reliance on Russian energy.( ) Read all
The European Commission has announced a new annual support package for the Republic of Moldova to help public institutions, citizens and the business community to seize the benefits and opportunities of the Association Agreement and the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area with the EU (AA/DCFTA).( ) Read all
Newest articles Timpul.md
- 09 Septembrie 2016, ora: 11:09 Interview with Prime Minister Pavel Filip: „We will steer clear of partisan politics and will govern with one single goal in mind: results”
- 30 August 2016, ora: 09:56 To the Secretary of State or the United States of America, His Excellency, Mr. John Kerry
- 25 August 2016, ora: 14:06 In next 10 years we can do more than in past 25 years. IPN Series
- 20 Iunie 2016, ora: 14:08 Turkey LGBT: Scuffles at banned Istanbul transgender event
- 02 Iunie 2016, ora: 07:54 Dainius Žalimas: "Constitutional Court of Moldova is one of the most advanced, stable, and efficiently functioning state institutions of Moldova"