The May 23 to 24 Moscow Conference on International Security, sponsored by Russia's Defense Ministry, focused not on conflict zones or technology advances, but on the role of popular protest — specifically "color revolutions," in international security.( ) Read all
I arrived in Bucharest, Romania, the day after U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel will be here in a few weeks. The talk in Bucharest, not only among the leadership but also among the public, is about Ukraine. Concerns are palpable, and they are not only about the...( ) Read all
With tensions still on the rise over Ukraine, Moldova threatens to become the next playground for the power clash between Russia and the West. Having spent the better part of last week interviewing politicians, diplomats, think tankers, and journalists in Chişinău and Tiraspol (the capital of...( ) Read all
Moldova's Europhile aspirations (OPINION) Moldova is running away from Russia, but at what cost?
AN OPEN LETTER TO RUSSIAN LEADER We’re Not Impressed With Your Space Tantrum, Mr. Putin( ) Read all
Newest articles Timpul.md
- 09 Septembrie 2016, ora: 11:09 Interview with Prime Minister Pavel Filip: „We will steer clear of partisan politics and will govern with one single goal in mind: results”
- 30 August 2016, ora: 09:56 To the Secretary of State or the United States of America, His Excellency, Mr. John Kerry
- 25 August 2016, ora: 14:06 In next 10 years we can do more than in past 25 years. IPN Series
- 20 Iunie 2016, ora: 14:08 Turkey LGBT: Scuffles at banned Istanbul transgender event
- 02 Iunie 2016, ora: 07:54 Dainius Žalimas: "Constitutional Court of Moldova is one of the most advanced, stable, and efficiently functioning state institutions of Moldova"